Email notifications after upload

COMPET-N chit chat
fx
nightmare

Email notifications after upload

Post by fx »

I've noticed that lately some notifications (COMPET-N) stopped working. I've checked the script and it should work but for some reason it does not. I'm suspecting that Google is maybe blocking it for me but I never marked my notifications as spam and other notifications came so not sure what is it about. Sending test emails from server works fine and IP or domain is not blacklisted or blocked.

Anyway I'm interested if someone did receive COMPET-N notification for last few demos?

Also if you don't want to receive notifications do not mark them as spam, you can always unsubscribe in settings or request removal via admin@doom.com.hr
Jartapran
noob

Re: Email notifications after upload

Post by Jartapran »

Now that I think about it, the feature hasn't worked for me at any point - not after activating it and not for the newest COMPET-N records. Probably I never paid attention to the problem very much as I've checked the incoming page regularly anyway, heh. My Gmail account's spam folder hasn't received any notification mails either.
Jartapran, a humble contributor from The Doom Wiki
fx
nightmare

Post by fx »

Notifications are turned off by default so maybe that was the problem in your case, unless you turned it on?
Anyway I think I'll have to work on that and use google's smtp.
fx
nightmare

Post by fx »

Ok, they are working now :)